Date(s) - Jan 08, 2018 - Jan 13, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Premier Education Event at the Intersection of Conscious Leadership, Workplace Culture and Sustainable Business
Join thousands of business leaders, entrepreneurs and movers and shakers in this first of it’s kind global event! Through the intersection of sustainability, conscious leadership and purpose-driven business, we will unlock the formula to make a real and lasting impact in the world – while being more profitable than ever. Deep dive into a week of best practice presentations, intimate 1:1 interviews and dynamic roundtable discussions with the leaders of the conscious business movement.
It’s free to watch in real-time and tickets to view on demand or share with your team start at $79 each.
OSBC’s national partner organization, the American Sustainable Business Council, will be among such inspiring thought leaders and world changers. Julia Watts, ASBC’s Associate Director of Policy, will lead a session on how to make your business voice heard by the government and the media.
You can see the full agenda and grab your free seat to the Summit!
Event: Conscious Business World Summit
Dates: January 8 – 13, 2018
Location: Online ConsciousBusinessWorldSummit.com
Event Hashtag: #ConsciousBizSummit
NEW Additions to the Conscious Business World Summit:
- “Stand Up, Speak Out, Impact Policy,” Julia Watts, Associate Director of Policy
- “Role of Mindfulness in Corporate Leadership” with Mo Edjlali, CEO of Mindful Leaders
- “The Connection Between Science & Embodiment,” with legends Eileen Fisher & Dr. Dan Siegel
- “Creating a Mindful Nation, Transforming the World,” with Jamie Bristow, Director Mindfulness Initiative
- “Conscious Business Lessons from LinkedIn,” with Scott Shute, VP Operations, LinkedIn
- “Fundamentals of Sustainable Business Practices,” with Bob Willard